Build-A-Bearville Rocks Forum!
Welcome to Build-A-Bearville Rocks! If you're a guest, then register right away! We have fun benefits for all! If you've already registered, then what are you waiting for?! Sign in! Smile
Welcome to Build-A-Bearville Rocks! If you're a guest, then register right away! We have fun benefits for all! If you've already registered, then what are you waiting for?! Sign in! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beary important! What can I do on BRF?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin: JenniferJammin21
Admin
Admin
Admin: JenniferJammin21

Female Number of posts : 167
BABV Username : JenniferJammin21
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Beary important! What can I do on BRF? Empty
PostSubject: Beary important! What can I do on BRF?   Beary important! What can I do on BRF? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:21 am

Being a member is like taking a slow walk through a waterfall. Chilling, but gives you that "rushing feel"! There are so many great people waiting for you here, and all you have to do is open that door at the end of that chilling waterfall. You can set up clubs, and most importantly, GET INVOLVED! So, take your waterfall walk slow, and enjoy all the cool features that you can't do as a guest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearvillerocks.niceboards.net

Beary important! What can I do on BRF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Build-A-Bearville Rocks Forum! :: All About Build-A-Bearville Rocks :: BRF Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: